BizNGO 2017 – Emerging Trends & Taking Action
December 5-6, 2017 - Boston
- The Chaos of Restricted Substances Lists (RSLs): Managing and Aligning Lists of Chemicals of High Concern
- Measuring your Chemical Footprint: Case Studies from Health Care and Businesses
- Retailers & the Chemical Footprint Project
- Creating & Implementing Comprehensive Corporate Chemical Management Policies
- Alternatives Assessment: Searching for Safer Alternatives to Perfluorinated Chemicals
- Businesses & NGOs finding Common Ground on Chemical Ingredient Disclosure: California, New York, and Beyond
- Hands-on engagement and in-depth sharing of experiences and actions on the journey to safer chemicals.
- Red lists: take away new ideas, practices, and tools for managing and aligning lists of chemicals of concern.
- Perfluorinated Chemicals: up-to-date on latest science and the search for safer alternatives.
- Chemical Footprint Project: know what it is, how it is similar to and different from chemical footprinting, and how you can participate in it.
- New ideas: have three new ideas, best practices, or resources to share with colleagues.
- Inspiration: Inspired and invigorated to advance chemicals, materials, and products that are safer and healthier for people and the planet.
*Subject to change