Introduction to GreenScreen
Learn how companies like HP Inc., certifications systems like US Green Building Council's LEED Standard, and government organizations such as Washington State are using GreenScreen to innovate towards safer chemicals and create market efficiency in global supply chains.
This online course can be taken from anywhere, at your own pace, and includes six modules ranging from an overview of chemical hazard assessment to using GreenScreen to select safer chemicals in products.
We will review:
- how GreenScreen can support your organization in proactive chemicals management;
- how to implement the assessment methodology in your organization; and
- specific examples on how various organizations (such as HP, US Green Building Council's LEED, State of Washington) are using GreenScreen to innovate towards safer chemicals and create market efficiency in global supply chains.
This course is ideal for professionals:
- working with companies on the journey to safer products; and/or
- seeking to understand the hazards of chemicals in products and supply chains; and/or
- practicing in the apparel, building, and electronics sector.
To view Module 1 for free, fill out this form: