BizNGO is an informal network of business, advocacy, government, and university leaders who work together in advancing safer chemicals and sustainable materials. A project of Clean Production Action, BizNGO produces results in a safe and collaborative environment.
- A forum for peer to peer engagement
- An opportunity for leaders from diverse sectors to find common goals
- Access to cutting edge resources, activities, and tools
- Webinars, conferences, and speakers on a range of environmental health issues
BizNGO participants join in a range of activities, including staying informed of best practices through the BizNGO mailing list and participating in work groups. Being an informal collaboration, there are no membership dues.
Join our mailing list
- Get updates, news, and information about activities
- Keeps you in the loop on BizNGO-wide activities like webinars and events of interest
Join Work Groups
- Current: developing model alternatives assessments, commenting on alternative assessment initiatives, and tracking alternatives assessment initiatives.
- Past: developed the BizNGO protocol for alternatives assessment and facilitated the development of the commons principles for alternatives assessment.
- Past: developed principles for safer chemicals and the Guide to Safer Chemicals, and commented on the Outdoor Industry Association's chemical management framework.
- Current: developing the Corporate Chemical Scorecard that builds from the Guide to Safer Chemicals.
- Past: developed the principles for sustainable plastics and hosted webinar series on material assessment frameworks.
- Current: developing the Plastics Scorecard, a framework for identifying sustainable plastics across their life cycle.
- Past: commented extensively on the California Safer Consumer Product Regulations and developed business case for TCSA Reform Fact Sheet.
- Current: continuing to engage in the California Safer Consumer Product Regulations and to support comprehensive TCSA reform.