Comments Welcomed on draft BizNGO Alternatives Assessments!
Did we successfully model the Alternatives Analysis requirements of the new California Safer Consumer Product Regulations? BizNGO wrote two draft alternatives assessments that are intended to comply with these regulations:
- Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) in All-Purpose Cleaners
- Decabromodiphenyl Ether (DecaBDE) in External Computer Housings
We welcome your comments on these alternatives assessments:
- Are the facts correct?
Do you think the assessments meet the requirements of the California Safer Consumer Product Regulations?
- If yes, please tell us so!
- If no, please tell us what’s missing or inaccurate and how we can address these issues.
- Comments due by March 26, 2014, 8:00pm, Eastern Time Zone.
Send questions or comments to:
t. +1.781.391.6743 x108
Thank you in advance for your feedback!