Comment on BizNGO Alternatives Assessments
Did we successfully model the Alternatives Analysis requirements of the new California Safer Consumer Product Regulations? BizNGO wrote two draft alternatives assessments that are intended to comply with these regulations:
- Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) in All-Purpose Cleaners
- Decabromodiphenyl Ether (DecaBDE) in External Computer Housings
We welcome your comments on these alternatives assessments:
- Are the facts correct?
- Do you think the assessments meet the requirements of the California Safer Consumer Product Regulations?
- If yes, please tell us so!
- If no, please tell us what’s missing or inaccurate and how we can address these issues
Send questions or comments to Andrea Dow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Green Screen for Safer Chemicals: Evaluating Flame Retardants for TV Enclosures (Clean Production Action, 2007)
- Substitution of Brominated Flame Retardants with Non-Halogenated Alternatives Using the GreenScreen for Safer Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Tool (HP, 2012)
- SUBSPORT Case Story Database